>> On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 12:09:59PM +0200, Sebastian Andrzej Siewior wrote:
>> The driver creates its own per-CPU threads which are updated based on
>> CPU hotplug events. It is also possible to use kworkers and remove
>> some of the infrastructure get the same job done while saving a few
>> lines of code.

Johannes> I'm sorry it took so long but for the whole series: Tested-by:
Johannes> Johannes Thumshirn <j...@kernel.org> Acked-by: Johannes
Johannes> Thumshirn <j...@kernel.org>

Johannes> Testing was conducted by booting from a QLogic BCM57840 CNA.

Chad?

--
Martin K. Petersen      Oracle Linux Engineering