On 10/20/2016 05:05 AM, Sumit Saxena wrote:
 From previous patch we have below changes in v2 -
1.  Updated change log.  Provided more detail in change log.
2.  Agreed to remove module parameter. If we remove module parameter, we
     can ask customer to disable WCE on drive to get similar impact.
3.  Always Send SYNCHRONIZE_CACHE  for JBOD (non Raid) Device to Firmware.

Just a note - the user can disable sending the synchronize cache settings by mount time options with a file system (nobarrier) or for raw devices, overriding cache_type.

This should never be required unless the target device has some quirk that does not allow it to handle synchronize_cache correctly.

Regards,

Ric