>>>>> "Hannes" == Hannes Reinecke <h...@suse.de> writes:

Hannes> Hi all, this is a patchset to get hpsa working on older
Hannes> controllers.  Most notably older controller do not support the
Hannes> extended REPORT PHYS command, so we need to fallback to the
Hannes> legacy version here.  I've also added a new sysfs HBA attribute
Hannes> 'ctlr_num', which displays the current controller number. With
Hannes> that attribute one can construct legacy '/dev/ccissX' symlinks
Hannes> to facilitate an update from older installations using the cciss
Hannes> driver.

Applied patches 1 and 3. Patch 2 is awaiting feedback from Microsemi.

--
Martin K. Petersen      Oracle Linux Engineering