>>>>> "Shivasharan" == Shivasharan S <shivasharan.srikanteshw...@broadcom.com>
>>>>> writes:

Shivasharan> fix in v2 - split patches into two.  discussed below
Shivasharan> http://marc.info/?l=linux-scsi&m=148638999110404&w=2

^^^ Comments like this need to go after the "---" separator so they
don't show up in the commit message.

Shivasharan> No functional change. Code clean up. Removing error code
Shivasharan> which is not valid scenario.  In
Shivasharan> megasas_get_request_descriptor we can remove the error
Shivasharan> handling which is not required.  With fusion controllers,
Shivasharan> if there is a valid message frame available, we are
Shivasharan> guaranteed to get a corresponding request descriptor.

--
Martin K. Petersen      Oracle Linux Engineering