I really would have liked a stable-tag and -send for patches 1 and 2
(both Medium Access Timeout fixes). I think I or at least Steffen also
asked for that.

We saw several real-life occurrences with this bug and I think that
would have qualified for stable just fine.

                                                    Beste Grüße / Best regards,
                                                      - Benjamin Block
--
Linux on z Systems Development         /         IBM Systems & Technology Group
Vorsitz. AufsR.: Martina Koederitz     /        Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp