Sebastian,

> Martin, do you see any chance to get this merged? Chad replied to the
> list that he is going to test it on 2017-04-10, didn't respond to the
> ping 10 days later. The series stalled last time in the same way.

I am very reluctant to merge something when a driver has an active
maintainer and that person has not acked the change.

That said, Chad: You have been sitting on this for quite a while. Please
make it a priority. In exchange for veto rights you do have to provide
timely feedback on anything that touches your driver.

Thanks!

--
Martin K. Petersen      Oracle Linux Engineering