Hi Bart,

> On May 19, 2017, at 3:42 PM, Bart Van Assche <bart.vanass...@sandisk.com>
> wrote:
>
> On Fri, 2017-05-19 at 14:53 -0700, Himanshu Madhani wrote:
>> From: Quinn Tran <quinn.t...@cavium.com>
>>
>> Allow ABTS RX, RIDA to be moved to ATIO Queue only for
>> ISP83XX and ISP27XX.
>
> Hello Himanshu,
>
> Sorry but this description sounds rather mysterious to me?
>
> Bart.

we had added module parameter “ ql2xmvasynctoatio” as part of the Improve RSCN
handling patch
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/drivers/scsi/qla2xxx?id=41dc529a4602ac737020f423f84686a81de38e6d

At the time when we submitted patch, we were setting bit for all ISPs which is
not correct. Only ISP83XX/27XX should be allowed to set this bit.

Setting this Bit will allow firmware to post ABTS/PUREX/RIDA IOCB’s via ATIO
queue only when target/dual mode is operational.

Thanks,
- Himanshu