On Mon, 2017-06-26 at 20:55 +0200, Martin Wilck wrote:
> I personally find it odd that the compile-time choice goes away while
> the run-time choice remains available. I understand what Christoph is
> trying to achieve, but if it was up to me, I'd prefer to change the
> default and mark the "n" setting as deprecated.

Hello Martin,

Although I'm not sure of this I think Christoph wants to remove the config
option to make sure that scsi-mq becomes the default on any Linux distro
that uses a kernel in which this patch has been integrated. Unless someone
comes up with a better alternative I don't think there is a better approach
to achieve this than removing the config option?

Bart.