Hello!

> Booting with ACPI helps us to use generic Linux distribution
> installers, but it is expected for users to switch to DT once the OS
> is installed.

Thank you for clarification!

Should I close my bugreport when Bjorn's "Qualcomm UFS device reset support"
series will hit upstream, or I should wait for additional fix that applicable
for ACPI boot as well?

I don't know if this boot delay is Ok for generic installer image, and it's not
up to me to decide this, which is why I ask.