Dear Sir / Madam

Since ever we left your country back to Canada , we have gotten Government
approval and we have been busying planning for the less privilege Children
projects.

We are planning to release first batch of the funds $2,990,000.00 within 14
days for building an estate for motherless children in your city.

I want you to use my mother;s company name to register this charity project in
your country after receiving the project funds.

It must be registered as { Bayraktar Group Homeless Children Ltd }.

Can you handle and supervise this big project ?
Can you manager all the workers as a senior supervisor ?
We want to be sure you can handle it before we proceed with this project.

Please call me if you want to hear from us + 1-917 580 4919.
Please can you manage such project please Kindly reply for further details.

Your full names-----------

Ekrem Bayraktar.
Bayraktar Shipping Group