Mark Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hi Paul and Eric,
>
> Do you guys have any objections to dropping the hijack_pid() and
> hijack_cgroup() parts of sys_hijack, leaving just hijack_ns() (see
> below for discussion)?

I need to step back and study what is being proposed.

My gut feeling is that you are proposing something that does not
support forking me a process inside a container so I can have a
shell without having to run a login program.

There is a reason I proposed ptrace as an initial prototype.

All of the other uses of enter in a namespace context I feel confident
we can support by just having proper virtual filesystems available
to processes outside of the container.  For monitoring and control.

Eric
-
linux-security-module" in