Whoops. After Kees pointed out my last mistake, I decided to grep around a bit
to make sure
I didn't miss anything else and noticed that apparently, Yama and Smack aren't
completely
aware that the ptrace access mode can have flags ORed in? Until now, it was
just the
NOAUDIT flag for /proc/$pid/stat, but with my patch, that would have been
broken completely
as far as I can tell. I don't use either of those LSMs and didn't test with
them.

Can the LSM maintainers have a look at this and say whether this looks okay now?