Hello:

This series was applied to netdev/net-next.git (main)
by Paolo Abeni <pab...@redhat.com>:

On Mon,  4 Mar 2024 17:29:32 +0800 you wrote:
> From: Jason Xing <kernelx...@tencent.com>
>
> When I reviewed other people's patch [1], I noticed that similar things
> also happen in tcp_event_skb class and tcp_event_sk_skb class. They
> don't print those two addrs of skb/sk which already exist.
>
> In this patch, I just do as other trace functions do, like
> trace_net_dev_start_xmit(), to know the exact flow or skb we would like
> to know in case some systems doesn't support BPF programs well or we
> have to use /sys/kernel/debug/tracing only for some reasons.
>
> [...]

Here is the summary with links:
  - [net-next,v2,1/2] tcp: add tracing of skb/skaddr in tcp_event_sk_skb class
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/4e441bb8aca1
  - [net-next,v2,2/2] tcp: add tracing of skbaddr in tcp_event_skb class
    https://git.kernel.org/netdev/net-next/c/0ab544b6f055

You are awesome, thank you!
--
Deet-doot-dot, I am a bot.