David Brownell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> [SNIP]

I've tried it quickly, and the problem of a rapidly rising load is
back in 2.5.70-mm6, and writes from network to my USB-drive (Maxtor
5000XT) hangs pretty quickly (~100Mb into the transfer).

Recompiling with debug now, more info in a while :)

mvh,
Alexander Hoogerhuis                               | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CCNP - CCDP - MCNE - CCSE                          | +47 908 21 485
"You have zero privacy anyway. Get over it."  --Scott McNealy