Hi, all

I am working on this driver (porting it to a custom hardware). It looks
like I am missing some files. I have source and header file to control
the chip, but I am missing the front end -- the stuff that wraps it into
a Linux driver. Can anyone send me those files, please or let me know
the download location. (Original files came from Philips as is).

Thanks a lot,
Rudolf