Hi, all

I am trying to get this one going.

I can not get any video data out of it. URBs are coming back empty.
Control interface works fine, by ISO transfers do not get any data.

I use PWC driver for the webcam on kernel 2.4.19 patched for ARM
architecture.

Does anyone have any info on the internals of camera itself? Logitech
are of no help. I mainly interested in the endpoint descriptions and
command set.
By some reason, PWC driver accesses video on EP 5, while camera only has
two EPs.

Thanks,
Rudolf