> This is the first time I've heard of that kind of hardware bug.
>
> If it's always doing 8 transfers, despite being told to do only
> one, that's pretty significant ...
>
> Have you verified with the silicon vendor that this is what's
> happening?  And that they won't fix it?

I have verified with the silicon vendor and they are claiming that

"Section 4.3.1.1 of OHCI specifications, says that "The Host
Controller Driver should not modify any portion of the TD while it is
accessible to the HC". So after processing the ISOCH TD the OHCI
controller updates completed TD with the necessary changes in the TD
fields."

"But here we identified that the driver is using the some of TD fields
to manipulate the TDs while that TD is processing by the HC" And
driver is not supposed to use those fields.

> The downside of adding more PSWs is memory wastage, but most
> systems don't use all the TDs pre-allocated in their pool.
So it should be fine if i provide 6 more PSWs can i conclude on this.