Hi,
        I am using OSK and gadgetfs as usb gadget driver. I have
successfully tested enumeration, reading, writing in Linux using usb.c as
base code. However, I am having trouble with returning the DeviceId of the
device. The host that the device is connecting to needs the device ID. I
have looked at the usb.c code and in the handle_control function, I cant
seem to find a case which handles the device id request from the host, only
a case for the device string. For the device string, the setup->bRequest
should be USB_REQ_GET_DESCRIPTOR and the setup->wValue should be
USB_DT_STRING. So what should be the setup->bRequest value and
setup->wValue, when the host requests for the device id? Or, How does the
device/gadget driver send the device id string to the host? I really need
help on this. Thanks!

Zil