Hi all,

I bought the Olympus DW-90 (Digital Voice Recorder)
and I tried to mount it with my MDK9.1 but with no luck till now...

Is it supported by any driver ?

I tried a "modprobe usb-storage" but I didn't found anything in the logs
telling me that usb-storage would have mounted the DW-90 on /dev
Maybe that's normal 'cause it is not recognized as a mass storage device
?

Or maybe I should link the DW-90 to usb-storage  ? but I do not remember
how to do this

I've checked
http://www.qbik.ch/usb/devices/search_res.php?pattern=Olympus but found
nothing on the DW-90 :-/

on the hand, I found it listed in the
USB Vendor/Device IDs list so I hope someone has been already working on
it

here are some infos :

[EMAIL PROTECTED] proc]# lsmod | grep usb
usb-storage            72952   0  (unused)
scsi_mod              103284   4  [usb-storage scsimon sd_mod sr_mod
ide-scsi]
usb-uhci               24652   0  (unused)
usb-ohci               20584   0  (unused)
usbcore                72992   1  [usb-storage hid scanner printer
usb-uhci usb-ohci]

[EMAIL PROTECTED] proc]# dmesg
hub.c: new USB device 00:0b.0-1.4, assigned address 5
usb.c: USB device 5 (vend/prod 0x7b4/0x203) is not claimed by any active
driver.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] proc]# lsusb -v -d 0x7b4:0x203
Invalid product/subclass spec at line 2650

Bus 001 Device 011: ID 07b4:0203 Olympus Optical Co., Ltd. Digital Voice
Recorder DW-90
Device Descriptor:
  bLength                18
  bDescriptorType         1
  bcdUSB               1.00
  bDeviceClass          255 Vendor Specific Class
  bDeviceSubClass       255 Vendor Specific Subclass
  bDeviceProtocol       255 Vendor Specific Protocol
  bMaxPacketSize0         8
  idVendor           0x07b4 Olympus Optical Co., Ltd.
  idProduct          0x0203 Digital Voice Recorder DW-90
  bcdDevice            1.00
  iManufacturer           0
  iProduct                1 DIGITAL VOICE RECORDER
  iSerial                 0
  bNumConfigurations      1
  Configuration Descriptor:
    bLength                 9
    bDescriptorType         2
    wTotalLength           39
    bNumInterfaces          1
    bConfigurationValue     1
    iConfiguration          0
    bmAttributes         0x80
    MaxPower              100mA
    Interface Descriptor:
      bLength                 9
      bDescriptorType         4
      bInterfaceNumber        0
      bAlternateSetting       0
      bNumEndpoints           3
      bInterfaceClass       255 Vendor Specific Class
      bInterfaceSubClass    255 Vendor Specific Subclass
      bInterfaceProtocol    255 Vendor Specific Protocol
      iInterface              0
      Endpoint Descriptor:
        bLength                 7
        bDescriptorType         5