2007/5/5, Paul Fulghum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> On Sat, 2007-05-05 at 18:58 +0200, Antonino Ingargiola wrote:
> > This patch does not solve the problem with the cdc_acd driver. I still
> > need to flush two times to really flush the input. And the "secondary
> > buffer" still seems 26 bytes (as before).
>
> I missed a bit, try this.

Tried and this one work right. A single flush is sufficient to
completely flush the input buffer. Again, thanks a lot :).

Now I don't want to abuse your kindness, but I (personally) would be
*really* interested in a similar fix for the FTDI usb-serial driver,
because many measurements I do use an FTDI device.

However, if I understood well seems that many drives have to be
checked against this problem.

Regards,

  ~ Antonio