Hi,

I am looking to implement a dadget device with the help of dummy_hcd
and zero. in kernel-2.6 I am able to manipulate various options in
zero.c  by using dummy_hcd module.  When I am moving to kernel-2.4.28,
unfortunatley  don't find dummy_hcd.c file to build. Infact not even
the latest releases of 2.4 kernel series carry this file. Can anybody
put some pointers in this regard so that the emulation can be done
with dummy_hcd.c

Thanks in Advance
Anil