It appears (after looking at it for about 2 whole minutes)
that there SDK contains APIs (and probably binary drivers)
for other OSes (just guessing).

Has anyone downloaded the SDK to look inside it?

David B., please let us know what response you get from
them.

~Randy
|Randy Dunlap     Intel Corp., DAL    Sr. SW Engr.|
|randy.dunlap.at.intel.com            503-696-2055|
|NOTE:  Any views presented here are mine alone   |
|and may not represent the views of my employer.  |