Hi Cyrille,
  I applied your pegasus patch to 2.4.0tac7 and have tested it on my OHCI
system.. I initially transfered a 724M file via ftp with a xfer rate of
702KB/s with no problems reported.

I am in the process of recompiling the kernel for my UHCI systems and will
start stress testing both HC's (multiple xfers simultaneously) and get
back with the results.

Thanks for your time!
-Jason