> David Brownell wrote:
>
> > Comments?
>
> You should either make this root only or add more sanity checks.
> For example, size could get big (16k on IA32 if I remember right,
> but possibly much more on 64bit archs).
>
> And please use C-style comments
>
> Tom

David,

Can you address Tom's comments?

And here are my comments:

a.  in proc_ioctl(), under "get input parameters", why no check
    to see if kmalloc() fails?

b.  in proc_ioctl(), under "ioctl to the driver which has claimed a
    given interface", the code makes an assumption that interface
    numbers are linear/consecutive (I think).  JE has found this not
    to be the case (I believe on the cpia camera), although this
    is out of spec IIRC.  That's why there is a usb_ifnum_to_if()
    in usb.c.

~Randy