Hi,

I didn't have a printer (at work) 2 weeks ago, but
I do now.

I can print OK.  I'm using 2.4.0-test1-ac10 and I'm
printing to an Epson Stylus Color 740.

I get page breaks in a few unusual places, but that looks
like a problem with Netscape or a printer filter.
I don't have any data loss -- just 3 pages of output that
should have been 2 pages.

Or it could be that I'm not printing at very high resolution.
I'm using stcany.upp (360x360 dpi).
What printer type & filter do you use?
(I know NOT to use stc600.upp.  It just goes into waste-paper
mode.)

With stc800l.upp (360x360), I got some output, but it has some
raster lines missing [with either uhci HCD] and very bad
colors compared to the original.

stc800p also wasted lots of paper for me (blank pages).

Is this an ESC/P2 printer?  Should I be using an ESC/P2
driver?

As is, I can only cleanly print with stcany.upp (360x360.

~Randy

[snip]