Hi Bhupesh,

On Wednesday 01 August 2012 14:57:09 Laurent Pinchart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> These 6 patches clean up the UVC gadget driver after Bhupesh Sharma's "UVC
> webcam gadget related changes" patch series. They're what I would have asked
> during patch review if the original patches hadn't been merged before I got
> a change to review them.
>
> Bhupesh, would you mind testing the patches, especially the ones that touch
> super speed support ? I have no SS hardware I can test them on.

Ping ? Could you please test this patch set ? I've rebased it on top of the
latest master branch in Linus' tree, the result is available in the uvcvideo-
gadget branch of git://linuxtv.org/pinchartl/uvcvideo.git, including two of
your fixes. I'll then work on your videobuf2 patch.

> Laurent Pinchart (6):
>   usb: gadget/uvc: Clarify comment about string descriptors
>   usb: gadget/uvc: Rename STATUS_BYTECOUNT to
>     UVC_STATUS_MAX_PACKET_SIZE
>   usb: gadget/uvc: Fix coding style issues introduced by SS support
>   usb: gadget/uvc: Merge the SS/HS/FS status endpoint descriptors
>   usb: gadget/uvc: Merge the streaming maxpacket and mult parameters
>   usb: gadget/uvc: Configure the streaming endpoint based on the speed

>  drivers/usb/gadget/f_uvc.h |   12 +-

Regards,

Laurent Pinchart