> I will have my published version imported via Amazon and a locally
> printed & bound version tonight for people to take a look at and compare.
> I'll let you know prices at the same time.

Ha ha I just found this on Paul Sheer's page

"You can find out what book a person needs by asking the question, "Do you want to be
a Muggle or a Wizard?"

(1) If they answer "Wizard", then you give them Rute.

(2) If they answer "Muggle", then you give them "Linux for Dummies."

(3) If they answer "What's a Muggle?", then you give them "Harry Potter".

--
Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>