Hey I like this! Of course, we wouldn't need to restrict ourselves to
just four corners, the more added points to the polygon the bigger the
fun, though to save face we should definitely tie the devil in the
fourth corner to the post. At Drew's provocative signal we then all
start bashing on our guest of honour in the middle, Bill Gates, and if
Yuri finishes with his red chicks round the back early enough (didn't
you just marry?!??) he might rejoin the, ehh, discussion. Or was that
a round of "setting new standards with Microsoft"?

Volker

--
Volker Kuhlmann                 is possibly list0570 with the domain in header
http://volker.orcon.net.nz/             Please do not CC list postings to me.