As a certified (and certifiable) sls 1.0 beginner - check up the distros at
the bochs.sourceforge.net disk image section - it sounds quite interesting,
perhaps a little later than the copy I sent off into the wild blue yonder.

I've also got Infomagic and Yggdrasil 5 (or more) disk sets and some assorted
Slackware sets.

Enough for a "hysterical raisons" setup?

Wesley Parish

--
Mau e ki, "He aha te mea nui?"
You ask, "What is the most important thing?"