I'd tend to agree.  I'd like to see a link to a non-DSE site that has a
howto & a review of that laptop.  Or even details of the manufacturer so
you could do your own research on what people think of that machine.
Though, I can see this machine fitting nicely into the category where
I'd recommend it my sister, set it up for her & forget about it.

Brad