nick, i would be ecstatic if the notebook network card magically started working under mandrake. as i mentioned previously, my goal isn't necessarily getting an install of gentoo on a machine, but to be generally using linux far more than currently.

outputs of those commands will follow a little later (involves a couple of reboots with different os's if i want to avoid typing them out manually, which i do).

roger

Nick Rout wrote:

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 20:02:38 +1200