I am very sorry, but it now looks almost certain that I won't be able to attend the installfest on that weekend due to family commitments and complicated child care arrangements during May and June. So Don, I won't be able to give you a ride either.

Thanks for the opportunity to attend though, and also thanks for all the support I've got from the group so far. The good news is that I have Fedora running nicely on the laptop anyway.

Roger

Nick Rout wrote:

OK just doing a poll of what architectures we need to download binaries
for. The available architectures are:

x86 (generic)
i686
p3   Don G
p4   Rik T, Roger S
athlon-xp   Luuk, Chris D

Nick E's celeron 1400 might be p3 or it might be p4 from what I can
quickly find (Nick post your /proc/cpuinfo please).

Could those participants please check that this seems right and post
back. Seems that fortunately we may be able to get away with downloading
3 of 5 architectures.

Paul Swafford of e-caf has done some downloading already, and may be
able to do some more. Thats why I'd like to be able to finalise
architectures asap.

A public thanks for that Paul.

On Wed, 28 Apr 2004 22:22:45 +1200