Thanks Robert and Nick. I'm running remote desktop right now but can't see any method of sending special keystrokes - there's a full screen and a scale content button only. And a right click on the taskbar button is no help... I must be missing something really obvious (or going blind) but can't see what... Do I have an "old" version? I don't even know how to tell which version I'm using!

Any more clues for this learner?