On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 14:04:15 +1200 (NZST)
Wesley Parish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I was wondering, does anyone have a spare copy of the "Inside Windows
> NT 4.0; Microsoft Press" book I could borrow longterm, or does anyone
> know anyone with such a copy?

If you're looking for an example of readable tech-stuff on NT, Mark Minasi's
'Mastering Windows NT4' is IMHO the absolute best. Easy reading and packed with
useful, understandable and *relevant* information.  I threw out all my other NT books
when this one arrived (admittedly, 'Inside NT4' wasn't one of them).

--
Alasdair Tennant
Dunedin