I have putty set up with keys to enable automatic logons from my winbox
to my server.

plink has a -i parameter for key files, just like ssh.
the putty suite also has pageant, an authentication agent, which you can
put your passphrase into once per session and forget about (although of
course anyone else sitting down to your box then has that access too, like
ssh-agent.

thgere is also a key-generation program in the putty suite.

--
Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>