Nick Rout wrote:

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 16:43:29 +1200
Robert Himmelmann wrote:

Hello Robert ,

I can give you a lift ... have wifes permission to steal the car for the
morning and part of the afternoon.

If I picked you up at 8:40? Should get us to the garage by 9.
Shane

Is there someone who could pick me up? I live at Idris Road 85 Bryndwr/Fendalton.

isn't that what Shane just offered?

Sorry, here are too many Roberts. I got a bit confused about all the messages in this thread

--
Happy Hacking,
Robert Himmelmann

A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read.
-- Mark Twain

"Murphy's Law, that brash proletarian restatement of Godel's Theorem ..."
         -- Thomas Pynchon, "Gravity's Rainbow"