I've had a few of these today, and with the paradise home page just now:

       The following error occurred:

       [code=GATEWAY_TIMEOUT] A gateway timeout occurred. The server is
       unreachable. Retry the request.

I can ping ihug.co.nz and google.co.nz - we're on ihug here. This morning my paradise adsl was working fine at home. I've just been looking at my paradise webmail without any problems though. The xtramsn site seems ok here too.

Roger

Nick Rout wrote:

On my paradise adsl link, cannot access the paradise home page, ihug
home page or xtra home page. I can access, slashdot, demon.net (UK) and
most overseas sites.

my neighbours (on the same floor, xtra adsl) can ping my ip, but cannot
get name resolution or access xtra's home page. for some reason their
dns is set top paradise's dns servers.

Seems like some sort of preering issue - anyone seeing anything similar?