Christopher Sawtell wrote:

On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 14:20, Douglas Royds wrote:
Voila - (almost) no sign of the Ubuntu look remaining. The only thing I
haven't cracked yet is that I still get a brown background to the Gnome
splash screen. It looks particularly hideous with a blue splash screen
on top of it!

ewugh!!!

Anybody used Kubuntu?
Yes, the color theme is a bit more pleasing. I thought about running one login-manager for every distribution on my computer. (That would be five) I somewhere heard that it is possible. Unfortunately my ati-driver screws up when I switch to another session, so this would not be practicable. It would probably also cause some problems with the .Xauthorities and various other things.

Happy Hacking,
Robert Himmelmann