I thoroughly agree (with Craig).

Most employers are of a generation where spelling and grammar are still
valued, I am talking people over, say, 40. (Generalisations abound I'm
afraid).

While I can tolerate spelling mistakes in open source documentation
written as an afterthought at 3.00 am  by a Czechoslovakian or American, I
wouldn't expect a spelling error in  a CV, even from the same
programmer.

I regularly receive CV's from Germans looking to spend their three
month "elective" working in a law office in NZ. Their spelling and
grammar are usually perfect.

--
Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>