In case this is your situation too... Paradise are in the middle of a mail delivery problem for some clients, hence this taking a couple of days to deliver. Been going on since Saturday. Yesterday they still didn't know what it was, and still this morning some of may mail from the weekend has not been delivered. Part of the problem (from my end) is that it's not all their customers, and of those who are effected, some mail is being delivered and some not, and it's really tricky figuring out what has and what has not, because some deliveries ARE happening.
Cheers,
Roger

Roger Searle wrote:

I would be very interested in such a session.