Quite aside from their printers HP have free courses, which includes some on Linux (Fedora)
http://h30187.www3.hp.com/

On 9/21/05, Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Regular readers will be aware that my standard answers to the "which
printer/multi-function device should I buy?" are "Hewlett Packard", "HP"
and "Hewlett Packard", mainly because of their linux support.
I also discovered in the process how to get windows to print directly to
cups, without samba being involved, so that was a nice bonus.

And no, HP are not paying me to write this!