From: Nick Rout [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 19 October 2005 11:26 a.m.
To: linux-users@it.canterbury.ac.nz
Subject: Re: Telstraclear boo boo

IMHO a customer should not have to go to the homepage of their isp to see a
service announcement. Its simple enough for an isp to email their customers.
Most people on broadband connections get their email in
(almost) real time. I almost never visit paradise or orcon's home page.

--
Nick Rout <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>