John Mallett wrote:

I am just in the process of upgrading my computers to amd 64 bit. Also I have been using Mandriva for a while now. But for about the last month have been using Knoppix. And was just wondering what people thought about the two operating systems. And was wondering what os other ppl were using with there amd 64's And if there were any problems to look out for

If you like Knoppix - you might like to try Kanotix. I haven't tried the 64 bit version, but 32 bit (DVD edition) is excellent. I have a copy (both 64 & 32) if you want to give it a go.

Lance Blackler
  • os ?? John Mallett
    • Re: os ?? sirlancelot