Ross Drummond wrote:

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 14:34, Nick Rout wrote:

can we have some feedback on who might be attending this?

Put me down as a probable, subject to confirmation.

Cheers Ross Drummond
I would love to, but we leave for Brisbane that day, we are relocating there, not just a holiday. So I'll take this opportunity to say thank you to all of you who have been so helpfull and especially to those I have met and shared some good times with. I will continue to listen in from Brissy, but you probably won't hear from me much.

All the best, to you all, and a heartfelt thanks.

Lance Blackler