Disappointingly the clock is back to drifting again, so a cron job every 10 minutes it is . . .

The board in question is an Asus M2N which has been fine in all other regards.

Roger

Roger Searle wrote:
I'm pleased to report that time on that box is no longer drifting. So I won't need to implement one of these options, and will give some thought to the "no" answer to point 1.

Thanks to everyone for their replies.
Roger

Steve Holdoway wrote:
On Wed, 19 Sep 2007 06:15:21 +1200