Quoting Christopher Sawtell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On 10/27/07, Wesley Parish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'll pick it up this Tuesday.
> What time do you normally get to St.Albans?

My time slot is from 1pm to 3pm in the afternoon - I intend to pick it up
between 11.30am and 12.30pm.  But it won't go in Caledonian until the
session's finished - that way I won't be arguing with Caledonian and
neglecting my customers at one and the same time. ;)

Wesley Parish

> --
> Sincerely etc.
> Christopher Sawtell

"Sharpened hands are happy hands.
"Brim the tinfall with mirthful bands"
- A Deepness in the Sky, Vernor Vinge

"I me.  Shape middled me.  I would come out into hot!"
I from the spicy that day was overcasked mockingly - it's a symbol of the
other horizon. - emacs : meta x dissociated-press