On Friday 02 November 2007 13:43, Mal R Ellis wrote:
> Was wondering whereabouts the Linux group has it's shop for persons
> being able to get hold of some Fedora 7 Disks. I know it is over in St
> Albans somewhere

1047 Colombo St
St Albans

opposite a fish'n'chips shop; near Hardie & Thompson Ltd., timber merchants

It'll be open from 1pm to 3pm Saturday; not on Sunday; open 11am - 3pm Monday
= Friday.

I'll be there from 1 - 3 on Tuesday.

Wesley Parish

> Thanks for help .
>
> Mal Ellis

-----
Gaul is quartered into three halves.  Things which are
impossible are equal to each other.  Guerrilla
warfare means up to their monkey tricks.
Extracts from "Schoolboy Howlers" - the collective wisdom
of the foolish.
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?