Hi.  Caledonian - the Linux repository machine at St Albans NN - has a serious
disfunctional network connection.  It could be that the network cable is bad,
though I've tested it with another cable and had exactly the same results.

So it may be the network card, though it was picked up the last time I
checked - a fortnight ago.

Any clues?

Wesley Parish
-----
Gaul is quartered into three halves.  Things which are
impossible are equal to each other.  Guerrilla
warfare means up to their monkey tricks.
Extracts from "Schoolboy Howlers" - the collective wisdom
of the foolish.
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?