On Monday 12 May 2008 21:16, Christopher Sawtell wrote:
> Your score: 100 out of 100.

I only scored 100/100.  Guessed the month Linux was released, as well.

The question of Wang VS versus S/390 amused me - those Wangs are museum pieces
by now, surely! ;)

Wesley Parish

> Not too terribly difficult imho
>
> I too guessed the the month Linux was released.
> I just tied it in to the Northern academic timetable, surprise surprise.
>
> On Mon, May 12, 2008 at 8:17 PM, Ross Drummond <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Mon, 12 May 2008, Nick Rout wrote:
> >  > http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/survey/9
> >  >
> >  > Post back your results, I got 90/100.
> >
> >  I got 90/100 which surprised me as some of my answers were no more than
> > wild guesses.
> >
> >  Cheers Ross Drummond

-----
Gaul is quartered into three halves.  Things which are
impossible are equal to each other.  Guerrilla
warfare means up to their monkey tricks.
Extracts from "Schoolboy Howlers" - the collective wisdom
of the foolish.
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?