Huh~  Everybody knows teh poper word, teh reel frase to make everybody fall
for it, is Mother Bored Contol Painel!!!  Everybody, everycarcase~

This email shows signs of an unusual intellect - find someone with an
intellect of this quality with a truckload of money, and your begging days
are over~  According to PT Barnum~

On Wednesday 25 June 2008 07:46, dave wrote:
> have a read of this paragragh I received this tonight and well it's a very
> poor attempt at getting me to give them my bank account details or other
> personal info.
>

> Dear CLEAR Net Webmail Subscriber,
>
> We the Mother Board Control Panel of your CLEAR Net Webmail, advice you
>
> I think it was the MotherBoard Control Panel that told me they where
> wannabe scammers.
>
> I just see this as being more humourous than anything.
> thought you all might like some light humour at a scammers expense.
>
> dave.

-----
Gaul is quartered into three halves.  Things which are
impossible are equal to each other.  Guerrilla
warfare means up to their monkey tricks.
Extracts from "Schoolboy Howlers" - the collective wisdom
of the foolish.
-----
Mau e ki, he aha te mea nui?